- Insecurities Uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.
Someone recently told me that they loved how confident I am. It came as a surprise to me that they’d say this because that was not a word that had ever been used to describe my personality before – “shy”, “insecure”, and “quiet”, maybe, but not “confident”.Read More
- Breaking out of a Fitness Rut Sometimes Working Out Just Gets Boring. Change It Up!
Do you ever get in a workout rut? I have gone through loads and loads of great workouts, there are some great options out there (P90X 1-3, Brazil Butt Lift, 21 Day Fix, Insanity, Hammer and Chisel, Jamie Eason LiveFit, Body Sculpting Bible for Women, and tons more). However, if you have been working out for long enough you begin to get bored no matter how good the workout is.Read More
- Backyard Fun! And Free Things to do with the Kids Living the lux life in the midst of life's chaos
I talk a lot about living a authentic life. This doesn’t mean that every part of my life is a picture perfect moment, but what it does mean is I do my best to make the best of all of life’s challenges – which makes the triumphs even better.Read More
- My Three Favorite Spots in Daytona Beach (plus some new swimsuits!) I practically grew up in Daytona Beach. These are my favorite spots!
Confession: I live in Florida and had only been to the beach once in the past year, despite the beach being one of my favorite places; I’ve just been MIA due to being a mom and adulting and all that comes with it. Well, I decided to make an effort to go back, and thought it’d be good to take some pictures and share some of my favorite spots in Daytona for you all while I was there.Read More
- A Wedding in Tampa A beautiful wedding and catching up with old friends (oh, and new stilettos)
This past weekend a friend I have known pretty much my whole life got married. It was in Tampa which is about an hour and a half away so we decided to stay the night and make it a little getaway for my hubby and I. It was a beautiful wedding, they had live music, a huge JENGA, cornhole, and giant connect four. It was a picture perfect night!Read More