- Breaking out of a Fitness Rut Sometimes Working Out Just Gets Boring. Change It Up!
Do you ever get in a workout rut? I have gone through loads and loads of great workouts, there are some great options out there (P90X 1-3, Brazil Butt Lift, 21 Day Fix, Insanity, Hammer and Chisel, Jamie Eason LiveFit, Body Sculpting Bible for Women, and tons more). However, if you have been working out for long enough you begin to get bored no matter how good the workout is.Read More
- Backyard Fun! And Free Things to do with the Kids Living the lux life in the midst of life's chaos
I talk a lot about living a authentic life. This doesn’t mean that every part of my life is a picture perfect moment, but what it does mean is I do my best to make the best of all of life’s challenges – which makes the triumphs even better.Read More
- My Three Favorite Spots in Daytona Beach (plus some new swimsuits!) I practically grew up in Daytona Beach. These are my favorite spots!
Confession: I live in Florida and had only been to the beach once in the past year, despite the beach being one of my favorite places; I’ve just been MIA due to being a mom and adulting and all that comes with it. Well, I decided to make an effort to go back, and thought it’d be good to take some pictures and share some of my favorite spots in Daytona for you all while I was there.Read More
- A Wedding in Tampa A beautiful wedding and catching up with old friends (oh, and new stilettos)
This past weekend a friend I have known pretty much my whole life got married. It was in Tampa which is about an hour and a half away so we decided to stay the night and make it a little getaway for my hubby and I. It was a beautiful wedding, they had live music, a huge JENGA, cornhole, and giant connect four. It was a picture perfect night!Read More
- Valentine's Inspo Part 2: The Dress to Impress By far my favorite “fancy” date-night outfit
A little silhouette dress with lace, velvet trim, and a low-cut criss-cross back, paired with 5” rose gold stilettos and a matching gold clutch… this is an outfit made to impress! And don’t think that just because you’ve been with your better half since forever you can’t still impress them like you did when you were just getting to know each other (I’ll talk more about continuing to pursue your love after the wedding in a future blog post). And not like you need any assurance from my husband, but he says this outfit definitely does the trick!Read More