- Family "Workcation" in Portland, Oregon AKA: Learning how to travel with kids
This trip was the most “trying” adventure I have been on yet. And the style of this blog post reflects that. This post is less polished and “editorial” than usual – as was this trip (I don’t think there is even a single photo of me on this trip!). This is the first work trip I’ve been on with my hubby. We had originally planned on leaving the kids at home with family. But life happened and things just didn’t work out – and I was not about to miss out on a chance to travel! I didn’t know what to expect in any way – I didn’t know if I would get to see my hubby at all while he was working or if I’d be all on my own.Read More
- A weekend in Miami The best birthdays are the birthdays where I don't do a single thing other than show up.
My amazing hubby surprised me with a birthday getaway in Miami, he literally did everything… he packed my bag with all new outfits, dresses, and a new bikini. He even tricked me into fake tanning the day before the surprise! And to top it off, he had all babysitters scheduled to watch our daughters, everything was taken care of!Read More
- Happy Birthday Mommy! (David Takes Over The Blog) A Birthday Surprise and my 3 Secrets to a Happy Wife
My 3 Secrets to a Happy Wife … and surprising her with a packed suitcase of new outfits and a short trip just for the two of us!Read More
- KaiKini Bikinis & Treasure Island, FL David surprised me with matching bikinis for me and my daughters then took us away for a mini vacation!
All about my new matching KaiKini bikinis (with tons of pics) and our quick family vacation to Treasure Island, FloridaRead More
- Our Story Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary! So what better time is there to write about how our journey got started?
Well, he finished reading, pulled something from his jacket pocket, got down on one knee, and with lots of beautiful words that I don’t remember he asked me to be his wife…Read More